Renting a car is a quite simple procedure. Though, there are a few thing you need to keep in mind, in order to avoid last minute confusion.
- Make a research and compare the rental prices. Check carefully for hidden extras
- Read carefully the terms and conditions and the cancellation policy.
- Check the price of extra services, and be specific about the extras you need, e.g if you need a baby seat, you need to provide the right size
- Be sure that you keep with you your driving license, your passport or id card.
- You need to give all your contact details to the representative of the car rental company, so not to occur communication problems if unpleasant situations occur. (eg flat tire, collision etc).
- Be sure that you are informed by the car rental representative for the kind of fuel you need to use for the car you just rented.
- Do not use alcohol or other substances while driving. It is dangerous for your life, and no insurance covers you under these circumstances.
- Be sure that all the drivers are registered on the rental contract, otherwise, there is no insurance coverage for the driver that is not registered.
- Respect the car you have rented. Other people will rent it also.
- In case of an accident, stay calm, call the police and rental company to give you information what needs to be done.
And now you are ready to go!
June 21, 2017 | Rental Tips